shockingly, kids are sick and tired of paying hundreds of dollars for overpriced stacks of paper!!!!!! who wouldve thought!!!!!!
relationship goal: a relationship
'Im gonna need to see some ID sir'
does anyone else have this other self they’ve created in their mind that is not really exactly you irl but is more like what you want to be and has a life that continues in your head with like weird continuing daydreams but they’re not perfect or anything and wow i forget where i was going with this
Here are some symptoms for Maladaptive Daydreaming.
1. Daydreaming excessively in a way that is often compared to an addiction.
2. This excessive daydreaming often begins in childhood.
3. Books, movies, music, video games, and other media may be a daydreaming trigger.
4. The daydreaming itself is often detailed and elaborate, sometimes compared to a movie or novel.
5. Repetitive movements while daydreaming are common (but not always present in sufferers) — pacing, rocking, spinning, shaking something in their hand, etc.
6. They may sometimes talk, laugh, cry, gesture, or make facial expressions as they daydream. People suffering from this know the difference between daydreaming and reality, and do not confuse the two; this makes them distinctly different from psychotics or schizophrenics.
7. Some people will lie in bed for hours daydreaming, and may either have difficulty going to sleep because of this, or have difficulty getting out of bed once awake. They may also neglect basic functions such as regular meals, showering, and other daily activities because of their daydreaming.
If you have any of these symptoms, you are not alone. I have been suffering from MD for my entire life. I didn’t even know it was a thing until recently. It is hard to live with. You seem to not be able to stop yourself. It’s debilitating on it’s worst days.
Please raise awareness of MD. I want others to realize that they are not alone.
since i already reblogged a post about mel gonzales (pictured right), i didnt want to pass by mentioning scarlett lenh (pictured left), a trans girl who won homecoming queen at her high school in colorado
Emo Problem #826-
When the wind blows your side bangs back, and you see everyone you hate, with both eyes
#rp #IOS8 it just got real #lmao #turndownforwhat
this new technology is just helping people get wilder and wilder
How I think we should respond to aggressive political campaigns.
Amazing Kitten Helps Artist Girl With Autism
Looking at little Iris Halmshaw’s photographs, you wouldn’t think that she was any different than any other 4-year-old little girl. And yet, she is. Iris is on the autism spectrum. The four-year-old girl rarely speaks and has great trouble with interacting with others, but expresses herself through movement and art.
Iris loves to paint. She does so with intense focus and concentration.
Since her diagnosis in 2012, witht he help of many experts, her parents were able to learn about how to help their daughter. Iris changed dramatically in just a short period of time. Although they still have a long way to go with her, they’re having more good days than bad ones. Aside from painting, spending time with her adorable guardian, Thula, a Maine Coon kitten helps her live life more fully.
Thula joins in with every activity, helping keep Iris interested and engaged. Iris’ mom, Arabella, describes Thula as a constant source of amusement and joy even on a grey day.
Via Kitty Army